To our valued patients and customers,
We are happy to announce that the Ontario Chief Medical Officer of Health has allowed Optometrists to gradually resume routine eye care. We have been working around the clock to ensure the continued health and safety of our patients, staff and doctors as we enter this new phase.
To allow for social distancing all visits to Inova Eye Care now require a booked appointment. This includes eye exams, picking out new glasses, glasses repairs and adjustments and all product pick-up (contact lenses, lubricating drops and accessories). Please call 613-968-8846 ext. 1 to schedule an appointment.
All patients are required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we can provide one for $3.
Please be assured we are:
- • Pre-screening all individuals entering the building
- • Limiting the number of people in the building at any given time
- • Installing plexiglass guards on optical equipment
- • Awaiting arrival of plexiglass barriers for reception desks
- • Following strict and thorough cleaning and disinfection guidelines
- • Following strict hand hygiene protocols
- • Ensuring all staff and doctors have access to proper PPE
- • Limiting touch points by providing electronic receipts and prescriptions
- • Providing safe and personalized frame selection by bringing sanitized product directly to you
We are so glad to be able to “help you see and be seen ” again. We look forward to seeing your mask-covered smiling face soon.